Abbott Diagnostics senses your needs. Our tiered service solutions are designed to accommodate any level of support your laboratory requires. Each plan ensures high performance and safeguards against downtime.
- Hear—Offering dependable support at an affordable price, the Hear Plan is designed for a laboratory that prioritizes confidence, compliance, and performance.
- Reach—If your laboratory relies on rapid response and minimal downtime, this plan will deliver. Reach provides all the benefits of the Hear Plan, combined with preventative maintenance and extended support.
- Envision—Anticipating your most critical needs, the Envision Plan ensures peak laboratory operation at all times. It builds on the Reach Plan by adding guaranteed service response times and software upgrades—maximizing your laboratory's productivity even during strenuous periods of heightened demand.
- Think—Oustanding performance supported by outstanding services. With the Think Plan, your laboratory performance and efficiency can be optimized through a range of optional enhancement services, tailored to meet your very specific needs. These may include options to fulfill your educational, operational and process efficiency needs. A local Abbott Diagnostics sales representative can advise you about what options are available to you.
|Technical Phone Support|
|Extended Support & Training|
Specific service plans and products vary from country to country. For information on the specific packages available, please ask your Abbott Diagnostics sales representative or contact your local Abbott Diagnostics commercial organization.
No matter which plan you select, you can depend on our service plan promises:
- Choice—Tailor your service agreement with additional benefits. Supplementary options, performance enhancement services and process enhancement services let you create a plan that caters to the specific needs of your laboratory.
- Transparency—Transparent terms and conditions mean that you understand our commitment and prove that you're only paying for what you need.
- Reliability—Access knowledgeable customer support in person, online, or over the phone. Your local service team will have the right answer, the right part, and the right advice when you need it.